Thursday, February 24, 2011

REALLY BRUNO???

First of all let me say Im sorry for the 4 people that read my blog because I haven't been keeping up, sorry. Ok, with that out of the way lets talk about Bruno Mars.  I didn't like him at first but he grew on me.  He is very talented and his songs are pretty well written.  There is only one problem.  The song "grenade" is a little bit of a stretch for me.  Let me get this straight, you would put your self in harms way for the love of your life?  I too would do the same for my wife, however, if someone is throwing grenades at your woman you may want to double think about your relationship.  I know I have been pissed at people and wished hateful things on them but I don't think there was ever a time that I was like "Hell No!! Im gonna blow that Mother Fu@ker up with a grenade!"  Where is he where ex boyfriends are throwing explosives at their old flings?  I got the idea Bruno, but really?

No comments:

Post a Comment