I am here simply here just to give my opinion on everything from music to food to well....everything. You may not like what I have to say but thats ok, your probably wrong anyway.
Friday, February 11, 2011
No No to Go Go
Ok, this one is going to be brief. Recently I have noticed a large amount of night clubs using gogo dancers. WHY? I am not against having attractive girls/guys dancing in your club trying to get your guests to dance. I just think if your gonna have them they should actually know how to dance and not move around like they are stripping for money. Not only are they in every nightclub but now they are featured on the fliers. Let me tell you, I don't think a girl with her but cheeks hanging out is going to attract women to your event. And we all know, wherever the women are, the men and money follow. So now instead of having an attractive crowd, you now have a sausage fest. If you were gay it wouldn't be so bad however, I am not. Lets get back to just throwing a good event with a cool theme, good drink specials, and a killer DJ. Till next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment