Wednesday, March 2, 2011

He is taking over....

Every now and then someone comes along and tries to take over the world.  There was Ivan the Terrible, Hitler, Dr. Evil, and now the most diabolic person I know..... Dr. Dre.  This dude is everywhere.  You cant go three feet without seeing his beats logo in something.  It first showed up in music videos like Lady GaGa's Poker Face and in almost anything with Will I. Am.  Then you saw it on celebrities and sports athletes.  Lately it's been in places you wouldn't expect, for example....The move "Book of Eli."  Evidently after a nuclear blast the only things that would survive would be a bible and a set of beat buds.  During the Superbowl half time show, if you look at the stage B.E.P were on it was in the shape of the beats logo.  Tonight on American Idol the logo was on the bottom of the mic they were using.  What the hell man?  Whats next?  Are we gonna see them on diplomats during a U.N. summit? How about the head sets on drive thru workers? Better yet Dr. Dre Beat hearing aids.  I guess I cant complain since I do own 3 sets of his headphones.  Come on Dre come out with a pimp ass gamers head set.  Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment