I have noticed something while on Facebook. A lot of people are posting things and not explaining what they are writing about. Here is an example: "Oh my god the best thing just happened." Naturally when you see this you comment with "what happened?" And its not just you its also 50 other people asking what happened. The thing is, this mofo never comes back and tells you what the hell they were talking about. I also love the ding dongs that like to ask you stupid questions like: "Found a new Mac lap top for only $20, should I buy it?" Uh....Yeah dumb A$$ you should, and why are you asking us? Are you trying to brag about the deal you got or do you want me to know what I can steal from you the next time Im in your house? Noooooo I would never steal. Unless it was a Unicorn, I've always wanted one of those. And people can you please stop posting pictures of the nasty ass food you made! There are some out there that do look yummy but, for the most part a lot of it looks like slop. Come on people, we can do better than this. Lets be more interesting and ask cool questions like: who would win in a cage match....Whitney Houston or a waffle? I don't care if you're going to bed, eating lunch, itching your feet, cruising through Waikiki, or listening to your Glee cd. So stop posting it!
Oh yeah, my wife and I ate at the Angry Greek in Kaimuki and it was Awesome!!! Everything tasted so yummy and fresh It was the first time I actually ordered more appetizers after we ate our main dish. Yes, the mussels at this place are that good. 5 for $5 you cant go wrong. Do what we did, we couldn't decide so we got the combo plate that had a little of everything from humus to greek salad to lamb chops. Our plates were completely wiped clean. LOVED IT!
TILL NEXT TIME....
No comments:
Post a Comment