Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I dont understand....

Ok tonight my wife and I were watching television and happen to catch the last 10 minutes of the Biggest Looser. I think these people trying to loose weight is cool however, why do you have to do it on TV? I don't understand why they make these people dress up in their undies and stand on a scale for the whole world to see. I already know your huge. I don't need to see all the folds and your man boobies. I feel so bad for them....ok I don't but, this is so embarrassing for these people.  The only thing worst would to watch it on the new 3D TV's that came out.  Not only can you see his man boobs, but now they will be in your lap while your scarfing down your deep dish pizza.  I also love the fact that their always crying about being huge.  While they are all tearing my wife and I are giggling. I also don't understand why these people insist on keeping the pants they used to wear.  Screw that let me see the underwear you had, now that would be funny.  Reality TV is so crappy now.  It just shows that Hollywood has lost all creative mojo and are just putting anyone on TV.  People these days go home and turn on the TV to watch "reality". Why don't you get off your ass and look outside, reality is closer than you think.  Or you can just sit there, get huge, and one day you'll be on biggest looser in your underwear showing us how you keep loosing things in your fat cracks.
oh yeah keep an eye out for my new production company on youtube, its called SKIDMARK-US PRODUCTIONS (thanks baby).  Thats all Ill tell you for now but we should be releasing some material early March.

1 comment:

  1. I am officially your first public groupie. I guess noone else wants to admiadmit it cuz. and ps. although I agree that tv is crap i can't get enough. it's like a car wreck, I can't look away

    ReplyDelete