I am here simply here just to give my opinion on everything from music to food to well....everything. You may not like what I have to say but thats ok, your probably wrong anyway.
Friday, January 21, 2011
"In it to win it".....Kiss my Ass!!
I was playing Black Ops last night, which is my new crack, and someone yelled out "Im in it to win it!" No SHIT?! Who gets into a contest without the intentions of winning? I never heard of some one saying "Im in it to get the crap kicked out of me" or "Im in it to get 3rd place." This is such a stupid saying. If your not "In it to win it" then get the hell out of my way cause I want to win every time, ask my wife she'll tell you. I would nock down a 2 yr. old and trip an old women if it meant I would win. Its just the way I am. Im not in it to "win it", Im in it to "kick your ASS!" Oh yeah, if your on Black Ops add me, muddbutt76. Till next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment