Thursday, January 27, 2011

I hate it when people say.....

There are phrases that people like to use that I think are just stupid.
-The first one is "more than you can shake a stick at."  REALLY!!!  A stick isn't that heavy and Im sure I can stand in front of what ever your talking about and shake a stick at it, it really isn't that hard.

-Another one is "it is what it is" No shit sherlock.  You don't have to tell me that, it doesn't make it any better.  If it wasn't what it was then what the fuck would it be? Tell me that.

-I hate it when some one says "i would give my right arm" to do something like play the guitar.  Hey ding dong, you may need that arm if you want to play guitar.  Instead choose the drums like that dude in Def Leopard.

-In the news they say "The gunman was believed to be armed" NAH, are you sure??

-He suffered from "an unexpected heart attack", if the dude expected it I don't think he would have been out at the porn shop, he may have wanted to stay home that day.

-"Put yourself in my shoes" I don't think me being in your shoes would help me understand what kind of moron you really are.

-If you are "sweating bullets" you may want lower your iron intake just a little.

-And my favorite one is what my father used to say to me as a kid, "do you want me to give you a reason to cry?"  Oh, you mean that ass beating you gave me with your WWF championship size belt wasn't a reason to cry??? Oh yes by all means PLEASE give me a reason to cry.   I do love my dad, but I thought that was funny.  Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment