Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hello Kitty Is STUPID!!!!!

I can not stand Hello Kitty!!! Why in the hell is she every where I look?  It was cute when you were like 9 years old, but come on, your 42 and your still rockin the kitty??  Hawaii has got to be the worst when it comes to this pathetic excuse for "fashion".  People here not only wear the shirts, glasses, watches, socks, and hats.  They also go as far as getting car seat covers, blinged out rings, and even tattoos of the stupid bitch.  Doesn't anyone want to be original? Why are you trying to out due each other when eventually you all start looking the same......like a ding dong that spent way too much money on stupid shit!!  When my wife and I were in LA a few months ago no one was wearing that crap!!  I do have one suggestion, maybe Hello Kitty toilet paper so I can show her what I really think of her.  Be original people, believe me it more fun having people trying to copy you rather than you copying them. Till next time......We will discus the 3D movie craze, why not 3D porno? just askin.

No comments:

Post a Comment