I am here simply here just to give my opinion on everything from music to food to well....everything. You may not like what I have to say but thats ok, your probably wrong anyway.
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Remember what the Super bowl means.
Ok, the super bowl has come and gone and it seems like the only thing people are talking about is Christina Aguilera, the Black Eye Peas, and the commercials. Does anyone remember who played or even who won the damn game? I am soooo sick of hearing about the stupid bull$hit. Remember people this is a game in which two of the best teams in the NFL are playing for the ultimate prize, the Lombardi trophy and to prove they are the BEST. They have put in months and months of hard work and busting their asses and all we can talk about are the performances before and in the middle of the game. So what if Christina messed up the words. So what if the Black Eye Peas performance wasn't so hot. Even though I do agree that the Fergie's version of "sweet child o mine" did suck, and Usher wasn't really necessary. So what if the commercials weren't as funny as last year. We all know Christina is a bad ass bitch and that she was probably just nervous. Haven't you ever forgot something that you kept reminding yourself to do? As for BEP, I have seen them in concert and boy let me tell you those mofo's AWE-SOME!! I do agree the commercials were a little lacking, but hey, I didn't watch the game for the stupid commercials. We have to remember people that these guys went through a lot of crap this season just to get to the championship, so I think that they deserve our applause. So stop bickering about what isn't important and just be glad that it was a good game. Congrats Green Bay, thanks for saving Joe Montana's 3 time super bowl mvp record. Till next time......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wish my Steelers won :(
ReplyDeletePoplar in da house, beyatch!