Thursday, April 28, 2011

ACCEPT OR IGNORE JESUS...HMMMMMMM.

As I was doing my nightly walk I started to think about Facebook and how HUGE it has gotten.  Then I started to think about all the people that are on it. Then about all the people that I never thought would be on it and how they are now the biggest users of it.  That then led me to think of people that would be cool to see on Facebook, but then again maybe not.
For example, what would you do if you came home one night jumped on Facebook to upload your latest photos of food you ate or a party you were just at when all of a sudden there is a friend request staring you square in the face...JESUS would like to be your friend.  Holly Shit!! Accept or Ignore?  Come on people, Facebook is so big even Jesus just might join in on all the fun.  What would you do?  You know you cant ignore him so of course you would have to be his friend.
Imagine all the crazy comments he would leave and how you will always have to "like" them out of fear that he may be banished to hell for ignoring him.
And what about the "check in's" he would leave? Mcdonalds in France 20 min. ago, Slush Puppies in Hawaii 15 min. ago, giving water to kids in Ethiopia 5 min. ago, and so on and so on.  This is Jesus man you know he gets around.
Then he would start inviting you to events like church car washes or some filipino baby's baptismal. You know you cant lie and tell him you can't make it. This is Jesus, he knows your bullshitting. He knows your planing on staying home in your underwear eating peanut butter out the jar while watching Road House on TBS...AGAIN!!
 I think the best thing about Jesus's page would be his photos.  Jesus and God throwing up peace signs while hanging out in some night club, Jesus and Marilyn Monroe taking a photo in the mirror together at an LA boutique trying on the latest in fashion. Jesus and Martin Luther King Jr. sitting on the moon with a milkshake.
All in all I think it would be kinda cool to see him on Facebook or Twitter.  Then again maybe it might be a little too much.  I hope Im not struck by lightening for writing this.  It's all in fun and he knows that.  After all he made me so he knows what to expect.  Peace be with you, and also with you, lift up your harts.......Ding a ling a ling.

No comments:

Post a Comment